Grape Harvest Festival in the Vineyard in Zabór
It is a periodic event that takes place in October in the Lubuskie Winemaking Centre in Zabór.
The programme includes many attractions, such as:
- handicraft workshops,
- a fair with wine presentations connected with wine tasting and regional products selling,
- games and contests related to the Wine Festival and viticulture in the Lubuskie province,
- attractions for children,
- a parade,
- a show of pressing grapes and trying grape juice,
- as well as music and dance performances.